Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have met some really nice artist on Etsy

Well here is the list of some of the nicest artist that I have met on etsy. These are sellers that know the true meaning of a little kindness goes a long way.
www.viragocreations.etsy.com
www.artbyjo.etsy.com
www.nipeli.etsy.com
www.paisleybaby.etsy.com
www.tastysuite.etsy.com
www.schugirl.etsy.com
www.TerraFirmStudio.etsy.com
www.EnchantedlyYours.etsy.com
www.unemployeddesigner.etsy.com
www.SandyBurr.etsy.com
www.SummersCreations.etsy.com
www.pinksugarninja.etsy.com
www.jenco22.etsy.com
www.dzfantasy.etsy.com
www.prettystringy.etsy.com
www.dchstudio.etsy.com
www.jarvisgift.etsy.com
www.uniquepaperboutique.etsy.com
www.tinybirdarts.etsy.com
www.alittleunraveled.etsy.com
www.bathbuddies.etsy.com
www.chickycreations.etsy.com
www.pennyfabricart.etsy.com
I plan to update this list fro time to time. Check out their shops . Kindness counts...

5 comments:

  1. There are so many nice sellers on etsy, I have a feeling that your list is going to end up being a reeeeeeeallllly long one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise to find myself on your list this morning! I agree w/sleightgirl - I've met some really fun & helpful people there. Thanks for the shout out :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are two that I need to add... www.Goodkarmasoaps.etsy.com and www.lemondroptree.etsy.com sorry I missed you two the first time

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Kimtetmeyer

    THank you so much....what an honor to find myself on this list! There are many very nice people on Etsy unfortunatly they are mixed with a few sour grapes like the ones you experienced. Thanks again and I'll be visiting your shop/blog often. If you get the chance please take a look on my blog....www.thelemondroptree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete