Saturday, April 18, 2009

What's next?

Wow, I never knew that it would take so much work and time to set up an on-line jewelry shop. I have learned so much along the way. If you told me a month ago that, I would be setting up and operating an online shop and blog, I would have laughed you out of the room. If you asked me two weeks ago what a Google analytical or java script was I would have looked at you as if you were talking in a foreign language. I now know what they are… Just do not ask me how they work…I have not gotten that far yet. Now it is time to start thinking about what direction I might want to take this blog. I think that I would like to start by writing about things in the art world that are important to me and then move forward from there until I find my niche. I am starting to research my first article. I am planning to do a feature of on several local Hudson artists that I have met on Etsy. So, please check back soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love your little etsy shop! I came across your store on a forum page...glad I checked you out. Nice job on the sales too! I sold my first piece...I am working on stuff now so not alot listed in my shop at the moment..stop by www.SugarMoonTreasures.etsy.com or check out my blog www.cupcakespupcakesandwhimsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete